Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Tweet on Twitter and Making a Runes Set

I just started a Twitter page! Its twitter.com/paperthings

And while daunting, as most new things can seem, I am beginning to feel how incredibly addictive it will become in my life.

On my Etsy shop, I am planning on creating a Runes set using the same "Drawing On The Moon Papier Mache Technology" that I use to create the earrings that I sell there drawingonthemoon.etsy.com. In case you don't know what the Runes are, a brief description would be to say they are an ancient Nordic alphabet that was used to protect warriors, write poetry and help answer questions like where did your best cow wander off to. In modern times they are useful for understanding unconscious tendencies, the knowing of which may help in a particular, given situation. I have made a few sets out of different materials over the years and I think that a set made of these paper medallions will be cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment