Saturday, January 11, 2014

From The Archive: Some Figure Drawings Of A Full Figured Lady

Now for Part TWO of my art and blogging goals for 2014.....one being the Year Long Weekly Lettering Project, two is creating a post on my blog (possibly) everyday! But instead of putting all that PRESSURE on myself to do something every day and to be somewhat organized about it, and EASE into posting a specific subject on a particular day of the week, I present .....tada!......"From The Archives" Saturdays!!! Here are some drawings of one of my favorite body types to draw. I wish I could remember the name of this model, but she was fantastic, as you can see. Very relaxed, natural and beautiful! Enjoy!!! These are in graphite (one in white colored pencil and graphite, one with white highlights) on a buff colored paper. About 6 x 8 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment